Welcome to Infinity MedSpa in Valencia, where we offer a revolutionary solution to toenail fungus with the Aerolase laser. We help you overcome unsightly and painful toenail infections with our safe, effective, and non-invasive laser treatments, helping you feel confident and comfortable in your aesthetic health.
How Fungi Affect Your Skin & Nails
Fungi are a common cause of infections that can affect your skin and nails. When these microorganisms invade your body, they can cause a range of symptoms, from itching and redness to inflammation and pain. In particular, toenail fungus can cause discoloration, thickening, and distortion of the nail, making it difficult to trim or even wear shoes comfortably. If left untreated, these infections can spread and lead to more serious complications. Thanks to cutting-edge laser technologies, we can treat toenail fungus without pain or downtime.
Toenail Fungus Symptoms:
- Thickened or distorted toenail
- Yellow, brown, or white discoloration of the nail
- Brittle, crumbly, or ragged nail
- Foul odor coming from the affected nail
- Separation of the nail from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Buildup of debris or scaling under the nail
- Pain or discomfort in the affected toe
- Difficulty wearing shoes or walking due to the nail’s shape or thickness
Advantages of Laser Treatments for Toenail Fungus:
- Non-invasive treatment option
- No downtime required
- Quick and convenient procedure
- Minimal discomfort during treatment
- Highly effective in eliminating toenail fungus
- Can improve the cosmetic appearance of nails
- Low risk of side effects or complications
- Can treat multiple nails in a single session
- Long-lasting results with proper follow-up care
Your Toenail Fungus Treatment Experience
During your toenail fungus treatment session, our trained professionals will use the Aerolase Neo laser to deliver laser energy to the affected toenail(s). The procedure is quick, taking around 10 minutes to treat a single nail. You may feel a slight warming sensation as the laser heats up the tissue underneath the nail, but the treatment is well-tolerated and comfortable. After the treatment, you can resume your normal activities immediately without downtime.
Side Effects: Minimal
The side effects of Aerolase laser treatment for toenail fungus are minimal. Some patients may experience slight redness or warmth in the treated area, but this typically resolves quickly.
There is no downtime required after Aerolase laser treatment for toenail fungus. Patients can resume their normal activities immediately and return to work or other daily routines.
Why Choose Infinity MedSpa?
At Infinity MedSpa, we have been providing exceptional medical spa services to patients in Valencia, CA, for over 15 years. We have performed over 300,000 medical procedures and voted #1 in Valencia for 15 years by the Magazine of Santa Clarita and Elite Magazines. Our warm, friendly, and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to helping our patients achieve their goals and feel confident in their skin. Please schedule an appointment to explore your toenail fungus treatment options.